It’s time for the big Nordstrom sale, which means up to 40% off on lots of goodies I might have kept on my wish list for a whole lot longer. Here, my 5 favorite fashionable items I’m crushing on right now that I hope you love too.
CMP is a reward style affiliate.
1. It’s no secret that I’m an MZ Wallace junkie and for good reason; the nylon makes them great all weather bags. For summer, I need something smaller and preferably brighter, which is why this gorgeous blue satchel caught my eye, especially since it can be worn as a crossbody bag. (Was $325, now $194.98)
2. I’ve been doing my best to find fun, Birkenstock alternatives for the past two seasons now. These Joie slide sandals fit the bill, adding what I think is a sleeker, more modern twist on almost everyone’s favorite crunchy sandal. (Was 140, now 93.80)
3. I cannot tell you how much I love the versatility of a chambray shirt in the spring (and summer). It can easily be worn alone with shorts or a skirt, or pop it over a t-shirt or tank. I
4. During the summer months, I often forgo a clutch for the more practical wristlet. This Rebecca Minkoff wristlet is stylish and fits an iPhone 6 (maybe I need to upgrade). Plus, the neutral color means I can sport it with anything. (Was $130, now $80.98).
5. And I just couldn’t help myself with this No Filter necklace. I love a little Instagram humor and a play on words. And the price tag doesn’t hurt either. (Was $48, now $28.80)
For more of my favorite fashionable things I’m coveting, check our archives!