Are you planning to have a baby but unable to conceive? Have you consulted your doctor and sought his advice? Have you tried different treatment options? If you are facing these issues, then you are not alone. Infertility is a reality for millions of women around the world. This heartbreaking condition can make life seem like an abyss. Women struggling with infertility are ready to go to any length to get pregnant.
But the path to a baby is littered with choices. There are a number of treatment options available. But are all of them equally beneficial in treating infertility? The fact is that the treatment of infertility depends on what is causing it in the first place.
What Causes Infertility:
There are many factors that can make pregnancy difficult to come by. Some of the major causes of infertility include:
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- Uterine fibroids
- Thyroid problems
- Abnormal sperm production or function
These are just a few of the causes that can le
Conventional medicine offers a ray of hope to women struggling with infertility. A number of treatment plans are available to make the dream of conception a reality. But if you are not yet ready to use these methods, you can try FertilAid for Women!
[ Read: Fertility Drugs For Women ]
What Is FertilAid For Women?
FertilAid is one of the most popular fertility supplements in the US. It offers an all-natural formula that takes care of all your prenatal vitamin needs. Doctors recommend that you start taking prenatal vitamins as soon as you begin trying to conceive. With FertilAid, you can be sure of getting the prescribed nutrients that your body will need to carry a pregnancy to term.
But that’s not all FertilAid does! It also works to restore the hormonal balance in your body and increases your chances of getting pregnant.
Benefits Of Using FertilAid For Women:
If you are a person of detail and wondering how exactly FertilAid works, let us break it down for you.
1. Fertilaid contains Vitex Agnus Castus (Chasteberry), which is known to improve hormonal balance and normal ovulation frequency.
2. FertilAid for Women is the only fertility supplement that provides you with complete prenatal vitamin support. Regular intake of prenatal vitamins can increase your chances of conceiving. Not just that! Studies show that mothers who take their prenatal vitamins regularly, have a lower chance of conceiving children with autism. (1)
3. FertilAid for Women also contains Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA). According to studies, infertile women on PABA supplements have a higher chance of getting pregnant than women who are on placebo. (2)
4. This herbal supplement contains antioxidants too. Antioxidants like Vitamin E are known to increase fertility in women and men alike.
5. FertilAid for Women is 100% natural. It contains no artificial dyes, colors or preservatives.
[ Read: Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer ]
Does FertilAid For Women Really Work?
Thousands of women have benefited after using FertilAid. Even doctors recommend it! If you go by online reviews and discussion boards, FertilAid may seem like a foolproof plan to get pregnant. Many users of this herbal supplement report improvement in their menstrual cycles. Women facing irregular periods have seen great benefits with the use of FertilAid. Even science proves the legitimacy of this claim. Studies show that women struggling with infertility benefited from vitex agnus castus more than placebo groups. (3)
Side Effects Of FertilAid For Women:
Does all this sound too good to be true? Are you worried about possible side effects of using FertilAid? Well, put your worries to rest.
Some women have complained of irregular periods while on this supplement, but those are just anecdotal evidence and need to verification. FertilAid, in itself, is not known to have any side effects. But its constituents do have some. Here are fertilaid ingredients for women and their possible side effects:
- Red Clover: Red clover is known to cause headache, skin rash and nausea. It is possible that some women using FertilAid may react badly to the red clove in it and end up with some of these side effects. But none of these side effects cause long-term damage, just a little inconvenience.
- Chasteberry: Chasteberry is the most important ingredient in FertilAid for Women’s formula. It can cause nausea, upset stomach, dizziness, and rash. This herb can also interact with some medications and birth control pills. If your doctor is planning to put you on Clomid, do not take FertilAid.
[ Read: Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer ]
Should You Use FertilAid?
If you want to stick to natural products to become pregnant, FertilAid is a good option. But it is important that you discuss this with your doctor first. Though rare, FertilAid can interact with some medications. So, if you have an underlying health disorder, you need your doctor’s go-ahead before you start using this supplement.
It is easy to give up hope after months of negative pregnancy tests. If you have been trying to conceive for a year, without success, see a specialist. You first need to accept that you have a problem. Acceptance and a good doctor – that’s half the battle won! And while your doctor chalks out a treatment plan for you, try FertilAid.
[ Read: Effect Of Diabetes On Fertility ]
Who knows, you may be one of the lucky ones and get pregnant within months of using FertilAid!
Have you tried any alternative treatment plan for infertility? Did it work? Share your experience with us in the comments section below!
- 7 Effective Ayurvedic Treatments To Cure Infertility
- 10 Harmful Effects Of Smoking On Fertility
- 6 Effective Yoga Poses for Women Trying to Conceive
- Caffeine – Does It Affect Your Fertility?