Are you pregnant and suffering from acne? Has the pregnancy hormone brought about a smattering of breakout on your skin?
If you are looking for acne products that can be safely used while you are pregnant, you are at the right place. Read on to check out our recommendations now. These are safe acne products during pregnancy.
Top 10 Pregnancy Safe Acne Products:
Here are the top ten pregnancy acne products that you can use while you are pregnant:
1. Biotique Botanicals Bio Winter Green Spot Correcting Anti-Acne Cream:
It contains daru haldi, gandhpura, choti dudhi, neem and winter green oil that soothe the skin and prevent breakouts.
- It is a spot correcting and soothing cream that decreases the size of the acne breakout and gradually removes it.
- Priced at INR 199 for 15 g.
2. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash:
It includes salicylic acid that helps to reduce acne and prevent future breakouts.
- The product contains special skin soothe
- Priced at INR 499 for 175 ml.
[ Read: Is It Safe to Use Acne Medication During Pregnancy ]
3. Garnier Skin Naturals Pimple Control Pen:
- It contains zinc and eucalyptus oil as active agents.
- The product helps to dry out pimples.
- Priced at INR 99 for 9.7 g.
4. Khadi Neem, Basil And Mint (Anti Acne) Herbal Face Mask:
It is a completely herbal product that will not dry out your skin.
- You can mix the product with rose water, plain water or milk.
- It prevents the appearance of acne and works on present acne. Regular usage will give you glowing and fresh looking skin.
- The ingredients in the face mask help to remove the buildup of toxins from underneath your skin’s layer and remove acne. It also helps remove any bacteria.
- Priced at INR 120 for 50 g.
[ Read: Common Skin Problems During Pregnancy ]
5. Lotus Herbals Acnegel Tea Tree Anti Pimple And Acne Gel:
It contains tea tree oil that has antimicrobial, anti-acne and antioxidant properties.
- The product regulates the glands that produce oil. It helps to control pimples, acne and blemishes.
- You can apply it all over your face or the spots where you experience acne breakout. Leave it on and let it dry. For effective results, reapply after every three hours.
- Priced at INR 270 for 100 g.
6. Himalaya Herbals Acne N Pimple Cream:
- The product is made of raw and pure herbal materials to ensure your skin does not face any side effects upon usage.
- The cream has astringent, styptic and cooling properties that help to effectively treat your acne and pimple.
- Regular use of the product will help to remove acne scars and make your skin smooth and even.
- Priced at INR 135 for 20 g.
7. Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System:
- The acne therapy pack contains the following – one bottle of salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser, one bottle of SPF 15 lotion, one bottle of benzoyl peroxide lotion.
- It is a breakthrough combination of therapies that helps to treat skin that is prone to acne.
- It also helps to reduce redness and irritation that is associated with acne and breakouts.
- The salicylic acid and microfine beads help to exfoliate your pore clogging skin cells and calm your skin.
- Priced at INR 1996.
8. Lotus Herbals Tea Tree Wash Tea Tree And Cinnamon Anti-Acne Oil Control Face Wash:
- The product contains tea tree oil which is a powerful anti-microbial, anti-acne and antioxidant.
- It helps to fight various skin infections in addition to acne.
- The cinnamon in the product contains antimicrobial and antioxidant properties.
- Oak bark contained in the product has various astringent and healing properties.
- Priced at INR 175 for 120 g.
9. Biotique Botanicals Bio Clove Purifying Anti-Blemish Face Pack For Oily And Acne Prone Skin:
- It contains pure clove and wild turmeric that help to control acne.
- The product absorbs excess oil and other impurities that can cause acne.
- Priced at INR 199 for 75 g.
10. Vedantika Herbals Anti Acne Mask:
- It contains various rare Ayurvedic herbs that help to control acne and make your face blemish-free.
- It does not dry your skin and leaves it feeling soft.
- Priced at INR 155 for 70 g.
The 10 acne products mentioned here are mostly ayurvedic and will not cause any side effects. Do discontinue use if you feel any discomfort or notice any side effects.These are acne products safe for pregnancy and for topical use.Most of these pregnancy acne products are herbal and does not have harmful chemicals in it.
- Is It Safe To Get Facials During Pregnancy?
- Is It Safe To Use Depilatory Cream Nair During Pregnancy?
- Is It Safe To Use Almond Oil During Pregnancy?
- Is It Safe To Use Body Scrubs During Pregnancy?