We usually celebrate Father’s Day on the third Sunday in June. With so many celebrations that occur on the day, it is no wonder that celebrity kids also enjoy time with their celebrity dads. Before you get your little tyke ready to click selfies with daddy, check out our compilation of some adorable Father’s Day images of celebrities. These cute critters might just make you want to reach out and hug your dad:
1. Jason Bateman With His Daughter Francesca:
The image here features Jason Bateman with his daughter, Francesca.
- Jason Bateman is an American director, actor and producer. He was a very high profile and popular young actor in the 80s and took part in various TV shows like Silver Spoon and Hogan Family.
- The actor has also won various awards like the TV Land Award, the Golden Globe and the Satellite Award.
- He has two daughters, Francesca Nora, and Maple Sylvie.
[ Read: Father’s Day – History, Date, Poems & Songs ]
2. Prince William With Son Princ
Prince William may be royalty, but here he is the perfect example of a modern day dad.
- Prince William is the Duke of Cambridge.
- He is the elder son of Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales and the late Lady Diana, the erstwhile Princess of Wales.
- Prince William is second in line to the throne after his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II and his father.
- Prince George, son of Prince William the Duke Of Cambridge and Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge is Prince George of Cambridge.
3. David Beckham With Daughter Harper:
David Beckham is the veritable King of Dads on any poll about the best celebrity dads anywhere.
- He is a former English professional footballer, who was at Manchester United, Real Madrid, and most recently, PSG.
- David Beckham is one of the first celebrity dads who openly confessed to being a hands-on father.
- He is the husband of famous ex-pop icon and style diva Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice). The couple has four children.
- Here, he is seen with his only daughter Harper.
4. Barack Obama See With Daughters Sasha And Malia:
Barack Obama is one of the first Presidents to play the role of being a dad with such amazing élan.
- He is the 44thPresident of the United States of America.
- He is also the first African American person who held the office.
- Barack Obama’s first daughter is Malia Ann or Malia, and his second daughter is Natasha or Sasha.
5. Hugh Jackman With Son Oscar And Daughter Ava:
Hugh Jackman is a world popular actor who has gained immense popularity with his X-Men movie series.
- He is an Australian actor, singer and producer who features in television, musical theater and movies.
- Some of his most popular movies include The X-Men movies series where he plays Wolverine, The Prestige, Les Miserables, Van Helsing, Kate And Leopold, Australia and more.
- He has also won some very prestigious awards including the Golden Globe, the Emmy Award and the Academy Award.
- Hugh Jackman and his wife adopted two mixed race children – a boy, Oscar, and a daughter, Ava.
[ Read: Best Father’s Day Gift Ideas ]