Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday in the month of June. Are you looking for some interesting quotes for Father’s Day? Do you wish to surprise your dad with a personalized card or gift and want to add a lovely quote to go with it? Are you not sure about which Father’s Day quotes would be perfect for your father?
If you are in search of some of the best Fathers Day quotes from daughter, your search ends here! Read on to find our Father’s Day quotes compilation, all the way from one to one hundred!
Top 100 Father’s Day Quotes:
Here are the top 100 quotes on Father’s Day that will stop your search right here:
- It’s not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and son (or daughter).
- A good father is more than a hundred school teachers.
- Father – I may outgrow your lap, but I know I will never outgrow your heart.
- Fathers are the most ordinary men who are turned by love into the biggest hero, adventurer, story teller and singer of songs.
- Who is a father? A father is someone who wants to catch you before you fall, but instead, picks you up and brushes you off, and lets you try again. A father is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes but instead lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence each time you get hurt. A father is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed and has faith in you even when you fail.
[ Read: Best Father’s Day Card Ideas ]
- Dear Father – I just want to let you know, you mean the world to me, only a heart as dear as yours, would give so unselfishly. The many things you’ve done, all the times that you were there, help me know deep down inside, how much you really care. Even though I might not say, I appreciate all you do, richly blessed is how I feel, having a Father just like you.
- The mark of a wonderful father is the one whose children run into his arms when his arms are empty.
- I love to wear my daddy’s shoes, even though my feet are small. When they are in my daddy’s shoes, I feel 10 feet tall. Some day I’ll grow to fill them, I only hope to be, as fine a man and great a dad, as my daddy is to me.
- Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t seen my dad.
- I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
- I love you Dad – What can you say to someone who has always been one of the most essential parts of your world, someone who took you by the hand when you were little, and helped to show the way? What do you say to someone who stood by to help you grow, providing love, strength and support, so you could become the person you are today? What can you say to let him know that he’s the best there is, and that you hope you’ve inherited some of his wisdom and his strength? What words would you say if you ever got the chance? Maybe you just say – I Love You Dad – and hope he understands.
[ Read: Father’s Day – History, Date, Poems & Songs ]
- Dear Daddy, No matter where I go in life, who I get married to, how much time I spend with guys, how much I love my boyfriend, you’ll always be my number 1 man. Sincerely, your little girl.
- If at first you don’t succeed, call dad.
- My Dad – He can play with me like a kid, give advice to me like a friend and protect me like a body guard.
- A little girl needs her daddy for many many things. Like holding her high off the ground where the sunlight sings. Like being the deep music that tells her all is right, when she awakens frantic with the terrors of the night. Like being the great mountain that rises in her heart, and shows her how she might get home when all else falls apart. Like giving her the love that is her sea and air. So diving deep or soaring high, she’ll always find him there.
- Unexplained Infertility - 3 Causes & 4 Treatments You Should Be Aware Of - August 13, 2015
- 36 Beautiful Teacher's Day Wishes, Quotes & Poems For Your Kids - August 13, 2015
- Is It Safe To Get The Whooping Cough Vaccine While You Are Pregnant? - August 13, 2015