There is no doubt that apple is good for the apple of your eyes. Indeed! Apple has so many health benefits for your kids that you should make them take more of it.
Following are the ways in which apple can help your children grow healthy.
- Apples provide the much needed carbohydrates to the body and keep your tiny tot active.
- It also takes care of minerals like boron which are necessary for strengthening bones of your little one.
- It has the essential vitamin C which aids in strong bones and teeth.
- Lastly, it also contains pectin which aids in easing the digestion process in your young one.
Top 10 Easy Apple Recipes For Kids To Make:
To keep your children continue loving and eating apples, serve it in different versions to bring new variety.
Here are our top 10 apple recipes that you must try:
1. Apple And Walnut Halwa (A typical Indian sweet):
You can convert the already delicious apple in the form of a tastier halwa.
- To make this halwa you have to take grated pieces for 2-3 apples.
- Now in a frying pan, cook this apple with 2-3 tsp of ghee (clarified butter)
- After 5 minutes add milk and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once the milk is absorbed, add sugar and walnut pieces.
- Let the sugar get mixed well and your halwa is ready. This tastes good when served hot as well as cold.
[ Read: Simple Cooking Recipes For Kids ]
2. Apple And Honey Pancakes:
You can serve this as a healthy breakfast version and be confident that your kids will love it.
- It is easy to make pancakes, all you need is to prepare a batter.
- Take half cup of self-rising flour along with one cup of grated apples, butter, condensed milk, sugar and mix them well to make a medium thick consistency batter.
- Now spread the batter on a pan and make small cookie sized pancakes.
- Serve it with honey or any other syrup.
3. Apple And Oats Porridge:
This apple recipe for kids is actually a store house of energy for your little one and it comes with a good taste also.
- Fill oats in a cooker with butter and sauté for some time.
- Add a cup of milk and a cup of water and mix them well; pressure cook them for 2-3 whistles.
- Now add sugar and apple cubes to the ready porridge.
- Serve it warm as a breakfast or as an evening snack.
[ Read: Apple Benefits For Kids ]
4. Apple And Date Sandwich:
Kids adore sandwich in any form. So make the best of their choice by adding apple to it.
- Here you need to prepare an apple spread to apply on the bread.
- Prepare apple spread by mixing apples, dates, cheese spread and fresh cream.
- Make a fine paste and add salt to taste.
- Now spread it on brown bread and serve with their favourite dip.