Congratulations! From a newborn snuggled in your arms, your little one is now about to turn a year old. This surely calls for a big celebration, right?
Most babies, when they reach the first birthday, can start to or are able to move around more and understand their surroundings better. Your baby is probably already crawling, laughing and smiling, and even trying to walk! Or maybe your baby is trying to do one or some of these activities.
At this age, your baby’s development will be quite fast, both physically and mentally. This makes it the perfect time to get gifts that your baby will love, and that will also help him or her in the various developments.
Top 10 Gifts For 1 Year Old Baby (Girl And Boy):
Toys are not just meant for playing. They are also a great way for your little one to learn. You must consider gifts that will help your baby to develop his/her large and fine motor skills, language and vocabulary.
[ Read: 1st Birthday Cakes ]
Here are some exciting gifts for one year baby:
Gifts For A Baby Boy:
While selecting gifts and toys for a baby boy, you can choose from cars to stacking toys to balls and blocks and even popular dolls.
Some popular gift ideas for your baby boy are:
1. Chomp & Clack Alligator Push Toy:
By this age, your child has probably started, or is trying to crawl and can sit by himself. In a few months, your baby will try and stand on his own.
- This toy would be fun as it will help him develop motor skills.
- It will also help your little boy understand the relation between cause and effect in a very baby friendly way.
- This push toy will enhance agility, balance and also promote body exercise.
- This toy is crafted in select hardwood and is painted in striking colors.
Your kid will enjoy alligators munch and make sound as they move along over non-skid wheels.
2. Brio Magnetic Wooden Blocks:
Blocks are always a great toy idea for children this age. These brightly colored wooden blocks come with built-in magnets that make them split with cracking sound.
- Your kid will enjoy stacking them up
- This helps develop his hand and eye coordination.
- The set comes with six blocks and two balls.
- Once the constructor is ready, why not break it up and begin again to have more fun!
3. Happy Hopperz White Cow:
A ride on toy is a great way to help your child get the confidence to walk.
- This amazing ride-on toy is only 12 inches off the ground.
- It helps enhance advanced coordination and development.
- Your little boy can hang onto the cow’s ears while bouncing and its feet will hold the bounce steady.
- Bouncing on a cow will be a lot of fun for your little baby.
- This toy can be used anywhere and is an impressive way to let off baby’s energy!
4. First Tooth And First Curl Trinket Set:
This is a beautiful set which you can present to your baby as a christening gift.
- It comes with a set of two trinket boxes to conserve your child’s memories.
- There is a small birdie and bee buzzing around at the base of each pot.
- The first curl lid is decorated with a valiant lion guarding your baby’s curl inside
- The first tooth lid comes with an elephant with striped ears.
5. Rubbabu F1 Racing Car:
This is a great gift as a first toy car for your little baby boy.
- This Formula 1 racing car is hand crafted with molded natural rubber foam.
- It is brightly colored, tangible and in a safe shape that your kid will love to play with.
- This bendable car is quite durable and strong and is suitable for your baby from birth onwards.