Chocolates are lovely treats for kids, be it on a special occasion or any moment. If you and your kid are addicted to chocolate, you both can together try different recipes at home.
According to studies, people eating chocolates regularly are at lower risk of high blood pressure and heart failure. We have collected a bunch of yummy chocolate recipes for you that will certainly make your kids feel good!
Top 10 Easy Chocolate Recipes For Kids To Make:
Chocolates and kids seem to share an inseparable bond. Engage your kids free time in helping you prepare the below mentioned yummylicious and simple chocolate recipes for kids. This way they will also learn something about cooking too!
1. Chocolate Cake:
With the word “chocolate” rings “chocolate cake” in anybody’s mind. Here is how you and your child can enjoy making this god of all chocolate recipes!
- Castor sugar
- Heat the oven at 180 degree c
- Grease and sprinkle flour on a cake tin and keep aside.
- Mix 2 eggs, 125ml milk, 80 gm butter, 1 cup castor sugar and 1 cup flour together in a bowl.
- Bake for 30 minutes and check the center to see if it is fully baked.
Serve the yummy baked cake with a bar of chocolate beside the plate!
[ Read: Sweet Recipes For Kids ]
2. Chocolate Cupcakes:
Chocolate and cupcakes – couldn’t have been a better combo! This is a super speedy recipe that your kid will love to make.
- Vanilla essence
- Baking soda
- Heat oven at 180 degree centigrade.
- Grease the cupcake tins.
- Mix vanilla, sugar, cream and butter in the mixer till it becomes fluffy.
- Add eggs to it and mix well.
- Add baking soda, cocoa and flour and milk if necessary.
- Spoon the mixture to each of the tins and bake for 20 minutes.
You can also help your child decorate the cupcakes with some fun icing.
3. Chocolate Fudge:
There’s nothing like warm chocolate fudge on a cool day. Your kid will love you for this tasty treat.
- Condensed milk
- Grease a pan and keep aside.
- Put butter and condensed milk in a micro safe bowl and heat for 2 minutes.
- Then add milk and chocolate and stir till the chocolate melts.
- Pour it in a pan and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Cut them into pieces.
Serve with some chocolate crisps sprinkled on top.
[ Read: Simple Recipes For Kids ]
4. Tim Tam Brownies:
All kids love these and your kids will love helping you make these delicious brownies.
- Tim Tams
- White sugar
- Put baking paper in a tray and add cocoa, Tim Tams, butter, white sugar, flour and slightly beaten eggs.
- Preheat oven at 200 degree centigrade.
- Bake for 30 minutes till it is baked lightly. Cut into squares and serve.
To vary the taste, you can always add almonds or walnuts.
5. Choc Chip Cookies:
These are an all-time favorite biscuit in almost all families and very simple to make.
- Vanilla essence
- Choco chips
- Preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade.
- Mix butter, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl.
- Add eggs, flour and salt and mix well.
- Pour the choco chips.
- Make small balls and leave space between each of them to spread in the tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let them cool on the tray for some time.
Traditionally cookies are served with a glass of warm milk. Why don’t you do the same too!
[ Read: Yogurt Recipe For Kids ]