Kids love sweets. Whenever you take them out, they might stop you in front of a bakery and ask for their favorite chocolates or cookies or even a candy. You must be concerned about the ingredients that they use for making these sweets!
Well, we have a solution for you. We bring you some interesting sweet recipes that your kid will enjoy eating. Whether you are celebrating or it is just an activity that you have taken up, you will love every moment of making these sweets for kids.
10 Easy Sweet Recipes For Kids To Make:
Your kid deserves a treat every now and then. Check out top 10 sweet recipes that your kid will surely fall in love with:
1. Fresh Blueberry Cobbler:
Your kids will love to join you to make this fun dessert. Here how you should make it.
- Preheat the oven at 400 degree F.
- Mix cornstarch with half a cup of sugar.
- Add lemon juice and blueberries.
- Keep stirring them in a saucepan till it thickens and boils.
- In a bowl, mix baking powder, 1 tablespoon sugar and flour.
- Use pastry blender to make fine crumbs.
- Now add milk.
- Mix it with the blueberry mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes and top with whipped cream.
Your fresh blueberry cobbler is ready!
2. Flying Kite Bars:
This is a perfect dessert to celebrate springtime.
- Heat oven at 350 degree F.
- Grease aluminum foil in a pan.
- In a bowl, beat vanilla and butter to get a creamy texture.
- Add flour and put in pan.
- Bake for 22 minutes and let it cool.
- Turn the pan upside down to remove the contents and peel off the foil.
- Cut them into diamond pieces.
To make them look attractive, you can decorate them with sugar and candies.
[ Read: Pizza Recipe For Kids ]
3. Banana Split Tart:
This is a good way to encourage your kids to have bananas.
- Heat oven at 375 degree F.
- Put pie crust in the middle of cookie sheet.
- Put another pie crust on the first one and roll them using a rolling pin.
- Create a border by folding 1/2 inch crust edge and seal them. Pick the crust with a fork.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let it cool.
- Pour 1/4 cup chocolate chips and yoghurt over it.
Place banana slices and strawberries to make it look attractive for your kid.
4. Cake Pops:
Cake pops with frosting can be a delight for your kids. This is how you can go about it:
- Mix oil, egg whites and water to bake cake in a pan.
- Crumble the cake in a big bowl.
- Add the frosting and place on cookie sheets and refrigerate.
- In a bowl, stir melted candy and 2 teaspoon shortening to get a smooth consistency.
- Dip the top of lollipops in the melted candy and insert in the 1 cake square. Dip the other sticks in blue and yellow candy.
- Return back to the cookie sheet and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Poke the opposite sides of the sticks into the foam. Now, your cake pop is ready to eat!
5. Peanut Butter Cookies:
If you are planning a Christmas dessert with your kid, this is a good option you can try.
- Heat oven at 375 degree F.
- Mix egg, water, oil in a bowl.
- Create small balls with the dough prepared.
- Place them on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press the bottom of a drinking glass in sugar and press the balls unless they are a half inch thick.
Sprinkle chocolate chips and bake for 11 minutes till they are brown. Peanut butter cookies are ready to eat.