What can be more delicious and soulful than a chicken meal for your kids? A warm bowl of chicken soup! Yes, loaded with nutrition and high on taste, your kid will surely relish this heavenly delight!
Are you are wondering what to make for your kids’ next snack or meal? Are you always worrying that your kid is not eating enough? Then this list of delicious chicken soup recipes is just for you.
Top 10 Chicken Soup Recipes For Kids:
Here are ten chicken soup recipes that your kids will absolutely love:
1. Chicken Broth With Vegetables And Herbs:
- Chicken thighs
- Sliced carrots, celery, green onions, fresh herbs like parsley, thyme or coriander
- Place the chicken thighs in a large pan and cover with water. Place on low to medium heat and cook till the meat is cooked.
- Remove from heat. Take out the meat from the broth and place it on a plate. Once cool, shred the meat from the bone.
- Now put the bones back in the
- Add the vegetables and herbs to the broth and place on low heat.
- Now add the cooked meat and let it all boil for some more time.
[ Read: Smoothie Recipes For Kids ]
2. Old Fashioned Simple Chicken Soup:
- Chicken stock
- Olive oil
- Chopped carrots, leeks, potatoes, herbs, garlic, onion
- In a pan, add the oil and sauté the onions and garlic. Add the leeks and stir some more.
- Add the vegetables, chicken and the broth and cook for some time. Now add the potatoes and carrots and cook till the vegetables and meat are tender.
- Add the herbs and cook a little more on low heat.
- You can blend it once cool or serve as it is.
- Season with salt and black pepper (optional).
3. Chicken And Carrot Soup:
- Chopped carrots, onion, garlic, herbs, celery
- Chicken broth
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper (optional)
- In a pan heat the oil and the butter. Add the celery and onion and stir. Add the garlic and herbs and cook lightly. Add carrots, chicken broth and water. Let this simmer over high heat and slowly bring down to medium heat. Cook till carrots are tender. Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Once cool, you can blend this or serve as it is.
4. Chicken Sweet Corn Soup:
- Chopped garlic, ginger, spring onions
- Pinch of corn flour
- Sweet corn
- Chicken stock
- 1 egg
- Fresh lemon juice
- Dark soy sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- In a pan, heat the oil and add chicken, ginger and garlic. Cook for about four to five minutes.
- In a separate bowl, blend together the corn flour and a little stock. Add this to the pan. Add the stock and the sweet corn. Let this boil and then simmer for about ten minutes.
- In a bowl beat the egg and lemon juice together. Pour this in the pan, stirring continuously using a fork to form egg strands.
- Add spring onions to garnish and a little soy sauce (optional) and sesame seeds.
[ Read: Yogurt Recipe For Kids ]