Are you looking for easy fireless cooking recipes for kids? Well, there are lots of ‘no fire recipes’ that you can enjoy making with your children.
Cooking is a perfect occasion when you can bond with your kid. Your children too will love you for involving them in making different recipes while you have guests coming to your home. It is a good way to develop interests for food preparation among kids that will eventually grow their interest in eating as well.
Food preparation also fosters creativity in children. These cooking recipes for kids without fire would certainly help you to explore different possibilities of cooking.
Top 10 Cooking Without Fire Recipes For Kids:
Several research studies conducted have concluded that children, who are fussy eaters, develop interests in eating when they are involved in food preparation. Additionally, you also get a helper in the kitchen when no one in home is available. Also, Below fireless cooking recipes can be a great way to introduce your children
1. Strawberry Ritz:
For making strawberry Ritz you will need the following:
- Spreadable cream cheese
- Strawberry jam
- Ritz crackers
- Mix a spoon of strawberry jam and cream cheese.
- Apply the mixture on 2 Ritz crackers
- You can also mix it with other types of jams like raspberry and blackberry.
2. Deviled Eggs:
To prepare devil eggs, you need the following:
- Sweet pickle relish
- Boiled egg
- Cut the egg into two halves
- Put the yolks in a bowl
- Mask the yolk using a fork
- Add mayonnaise and relish
- Mix them well
- Put the mixture into the egg whites
[ Read: Egg Recipes For Kids ]
3. Pumpkin Pie:
For making pumpkin pie, you need the following:
- A spoon of whipped topping
- A spoon of canned pumpkin
- Vanilla pudding 3 spoons
- Crust of graham cracker
- Mix the canned pumpkin and vanilla pudding together.
- Put the mixture in small crust pie.
- Add a topping.
4. Cinnamon Pears:
For cinnamon pears you need the following:
- Ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp
- Canned diced pears 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar 1 tsp
- Place the pears in a bowl.
- Add sugar and cinnamon.
- You can microwave this, however; it is optional.
5. Peanut Butter Pizza:
For the pizza you will need:
- English muffin
- Cake sprinkles, raisins, marshmallows or banana slices for toppings
- Peanut butter
- Put peanut butter on the English muffin.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Drizzle honey on top if you want.
[ Read: Pizza Recipe For Kids ]
6. Chocolate Pie:
For the pie you would need:
- Instant chocolate pudding
- Whipped cream
- Cracker pie
- Apply chocolate pudding on the pie crust.
- Top with the whipped cream.
7. Peanut Butter Balls:
For the butter balls you will need:
- Powdered milk 1/2 cup
- Peanut butter 1/4 cup
- Waxed paper
- In a bowl, add honey, peanut butter and milk powder and mix well.
- Once the mixture is ready, make small balls and put them on waxed paper.
- Refrigerate it for some time. After that your child can enjoy yummy peanut butter balls.
[ Read: Cookie Recipes For Kids ]
8. Turkey Flat Bread:
To make flat bread, you will need the following:
- Turkey deli meat sliced
- Cheese Whiz
- Flat bread
Spread cheese on the bread.
- Add the sliced turkey deli meat
- Roll the bread
9. Mini Pizza:
For the pizza you will need:
- English muffin half
- Pizza Quick sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Apply Pizza Quick sauce on the muffin
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top
- You can microwave it in the oven for 10 minutes, however; this is optional.
[ Read: Bread Recipes For Kids ]
10. Rainforest Sundae:
For the sundae you need the following:
- Frozen yogurt or vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Chunks of banana, mango or pineapple
- Place the bananas, mangoes and pineapples in an ice cream dish.
- Add a scoop of yogurt or ice cream.
- Top with drizzles of chocolate sauce.
Do not forget to share how you encourage your children to help you in kitchen when you have guests at home. Do share if you have any other interesting cooking without fire recipes for kids.
- 10 Yummy Baking Recipes To Try Out For Your Kids
- 4 Yummy & Easy Pasta Recipes For Your Kids
- 5 Easy & Yummy Cookie Recipes For Your Kid
- 10 Yummy And Easy Egg Recipes For Your Kids