Congratulations! Getting the news of pregnancy brings a lot of excitement in a woman’s life and also to her near and dear ones.
After the stressful preparation for your baby’s arrival, now it is time for some celebrations and also has lots of fun with your relatives and friends by throwing a wonderful baby shower party. If you are an expecting mother and looking for some unique ways to organize a baby shower, then let us help you.
Creative Baby Shower Decoration Ideas:
You are probably busy in arranging clothes, preparing room and fixing other basic requirements for your soon-to-be-born sweet baby. At the same time, you are also anxious about which theme to choose for your baby shower. We present here a list of beautiful ideas for baby shower decorations to make the party more lively and interesting.
1. Cowboy Theme:
Cowboy decoration idea is full of fun and ideal when you are expecting a baby boy. You can arrange for this theme in the followi
- Choose light blue color design pattern and decoration inspired with woods.
- A wooden horse can be put up in the party venue.
- To make this theme even more interesting, you can place a little cowboy suit dressed doll boy on the wooden horse.
- Make use of small cactus plants as centerpiece to decorate the tables.
- You can ask your guests to wear cowboy hats to the party.
[ Read: Baby Shower Messages ]
2. Princess Theme:
This theme is perfect if you are expecting a baby girl in your family. This is a great way to welcome your soon-to-be-born princess!
- Choose motifs in the shades of pink, purple and milky white.
- Mini dolls dressed in pink gowns can be placed in the party venue.
- Pastel colored fabrics can be draped all around the walls and also on the ceiling.
- You can make use of pink colored cups and saucers to welcome your guests.
3. Flower Theme:
This is a simple but beautiful decoration idea for a baby shower; it is an ideal theme when you are expecting your baby in spring months.
- Get light colored flowers like tulips, buttercups, carnations and put them everywhere on the walls and in little vases as the table centerpiece.
- If you plan to feed your guests, then the platter, cups, saucers, etc. can have flower print on them.
- At the entrance of the venue, place a wheelbarrow where guests can keep their gifts.
[ Read: Baby Shower Gifts ]
4. Under The Sea:
Your childhood dream of becoming a mermaid can come true! Incorporate this theme in your baby shower by dressing like a mermaid and decorating the venue as “under the sea”.
- Make use of colors like light blue, aquamarine, mint green and pink for the motifs.
- Create waves of blue seawater on the walls and ceilings with blue fabric.
- Add detail by placing some stuffed toys with designs such as starfish, fishes, turtles and sea-urchins.
5. Jungle Safari Theme:
This is one wonderful and cute decoration for baby shower. The image of a jungle should always be kept in mind while decorating in this theme.
- For drape and motifs, make use of yellow, brown and green fabrics.
- Place big plants in the corners and small bushes in the center to decorate the place.
- Stuffed toys in designs of birds and monkeys can be hanged on the plants.
- Keep live size, stuffed toy in designs of lion and giraffe behind the bushes to add detail to this theme.
- To make the jungle theme look more realistic, you can hang twines on the walls and up to the ceiling.