Parenting is not an easy task; it is a journey that evolves every day!
To help your child grow up into a good human being requires the joint effort of both you and your partner. Of course, the outside world plays an important role in developing your child’s personality, but it is best nurtured at home.
As truly said by Anonymous – “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother, and the most important thing a mother can do for her children is to love their father”.
100 Best Quotes On Parenting:
Here are some beautiful, motivating and inspiring quotes on parents love that talk about this wonderful experience.
These best parents quotes are from famous personalities – writers, rulers, scientists, famous actors and preachers who have experienced parenting. There are also some famous quotes about parenting and proverbs from around the world.
1. “Children are educated by what the grown-up is and not by his talk.” –Carl Jung
2. “If you have never been ha
3. “Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” –Anne Frank
4. “A father has to be a provider, a teacher, a role model, but most importantly, a distant authority figure who can never be pleased. Otherwise, how will children ever understand the concept of God?” ― Stephen Colbert, I Am America
[ Read: Quotes On Mother ]
5. “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” –Frederick Douglas
6. “The best way to make children good is to make them happy.” –Oscar Wilde
7. “When a man dies, if he can pass enthusiasm along to his children, he has left them an estate of incalculable value.” –Thomas Edison
8. “It is time for parents to teach young people that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.” –Maya Angelou
9. “Children are apt to live up to what you believe of them.” –Lady Bird Johnson
10. “Most things are good, and they are the strongest things; but there are evil things too, and you are not doing a child a favor by trying to shield him from reality. The important thing is to teach a child that good can always triumph over evil.” –Walt Disney
11. “Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory bank of our children.” – Charles R. Swindoll
12. “A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.” -Billy Graham
13. “There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
14. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” -Sigmund Freud
15. “To be a good father and mother requires that the parents defer many of their own needs and desires in favor of the needs of their children. As a consequence of this sacrifice, conscientious parents develop a nobility of character and learn to put into practice the selfless truths taught by the Savior Himself.” -James E. Faust
16. “We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.” -Henry Ward Beecher
17. “A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.” -Frank A. Clark
18. “When you hold your baby in your arms the first time, and you think of all the things you can say and do to influence him, it’s a tremendous responsibility. What you do with him can influence not only him, but everyone he meets and not for a day or a month or a year but for time and eternity.” -Rose Kennedy
19. “Even as kids reach adolescence, they need more than ever for us to watch over them. Adolescence is not about letting go. It’s about hanging on during a very bumpy ride.” -Ron Taffel
[ Read: Quotes About Pregnancy ]
20. “Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.” -Robert Fulghum
21. “Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.” -Plato
22. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” -Franklin P. Jones
23. “A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times when he’s in there, as if he needed company. The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom privacy is to shave at the gas station.” -Bill Cosby
24. “My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning.” -Gena Lee Nolin