- 10 Wonderful Beauty And The Beast Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Funny Looney Tunes Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Funny Smurf Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 10 Vegetables Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Wild Animals Coloring Pages For Little Kids
Meet the gold mine of nutrients – carrot. These orange-colored bright vegetables are power house of vitamins and minerals. Beta-carotene is very important because human bodies convert these into vitamin A. No other plant or fruit contains as much beta-carotene as carrots.
Including carrots in your kid’s and your own daily diet is very important. These fibrous vegetables are very beneficial for skin, digestive system, teeth, eyes and other organs too. If your kid doesn’t enjoy eating carrots too much, here is a fun activity to get him interested in carrots.
These carrot coloring pages show your kid’s favourite characters enjoying carrots. So not only will they enjoy their coloring time, but also know more about ca
Top 10 Carrots Coloring Pages:
Try out these fun carrot coloring pages printable for your kids. We are sure these will make your kid eat more carrots than before.
1. Mr. Carrot:
Meet Mr. Carrot in the first picture.
- This picture is simple yet fun.
- The eyes on the carrot make it appear more like a human.
- Kids love it when they see unusual things that seem like themselves.
- Coloring this picture will not only make your kid learn about carrot’s shape and color but also help learn its spelling.
2. Easter Bunny With Carrot:
If your kid loves bunnies, he sure will love this next picture.
- The cute Easter bunny makes this picture really eye-catching.
- Use this picture to teach your kid more about Easter festival.
- This picture will also help your kid learn about coloring bunnies.
[ Read: Vegetables Coloring Pages ]
3. Miss Carrot:
Here is a carrot dressed up as Miss Carrot.
- This picture can be great fun to color.
- It can teach your kid about distinctive human features like long hair and big eyes.
- Let your kid explore his creativity and color Miss. Carrot in his or her own way.
Teach your kid more about carrots while he enjoys coloring this next picture.
- Here is a simple carrot picture for your kid to color.
- Use this picture to teach him about the concept of singular and plural.
- You can also ask your kid to add something to the background, as a part of challenging his imagination.
5. Olaf With Carrot Nose:
Here is a slice of carrot from the big screen.
- If your kid loved the recent Hollywood hit Frozen, he sure loved ‘Olaf’ even more.
- This picture will not only make your kid excited about coloring his favourite Olaf, but also make him notice his carrot nose.
- This picture looks so much fun that coloring it will only make your kid want more of both Olaf and carrots.
[ Read: Family Coloring Pages ]
6. ‘C’ For Carrots And Cows:
This picture can teach your kid a number of things.
- Teach your child about food habits of different animals.
- Teach your kid about how ‘C’ stands for both carrots and cows.
- You can teach your kid how to write and make him learn the spellings of carrots and cow too.
7. Lop Rabbit With Carrot:
Lop rabbits are not very common and they are liked for their lop-ears and adorable looks.
- Let your kid learn about various breeds of rabbits through this picture.
- Teach your kid about characteristics of a lop rabbit.
- The rabbit in the picture is seen ecstatic with a carrot in his hand. This is a good way to discuss benefits of carrots with your little kid.
[ Read: Easter Basket Coloring Pages ]
8. Piglet Loves Carrot:
If your kid loves the little piglet, this picture will sure get him thrilled about coloring.
- Use this picture as a good opportunity to help your kid learn about Piglet’s appearance.
- This picture is really cute because the way piglet is trying to lift up the huge carrot.
- Take this chance to inform your kid about how even piglet loves carrots.
[ Read: Pumpkin Patch Coloring Pages ]
The next picture can be used as a ‘spot the carrot’ game.
- Let your kid spot carrots in this picture.
- This little game can get him excited to find and color carrots.
- You can also use the same picture to teach him about other vegetables and how together these complete a nutritious diet.
[ Read: ABC Coloring Pages ]
10. Carrot The Magician:
The last picture can be a great way of discussing the benefits of carrots with your kid.
- Tell your kid that carrots have beta-carotene, potassium, soluble fibre, good cholesterol-increasing abilities and many other benefits.
- Tell him how carrots are great for eye-health, hair, nails, skin, for treating worms in children, has vitamins, enzymes and minerals and many other goodness.
- All in all, carrots work wonders for health and hence this last picture shows a carrot dressed as a magician. Kids love such fun ways of gaining new information.
[ Read: Bugs Bunny Coloring Pages ]
We are sure by the end of these coloring pages; your kid too will fall in love with the nutritional hero that is carrot.
Tell us whether these free printable carrot coloring pages for kids helped learn about the benefits of carrots or not. Do share your kid’s work with us and ensure that they eat lots and lots of carrots. Till then, happy coloring with your little carrot-eating bunny kid!