- Free Printable Thanksgiving Turkey Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
- Free Printable Easter Egg Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
- Free Printable Easter Basket Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 25 Easter Coloring Pages for Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Cross Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
Do you believe that faith should be instilled in a person at a young age? Faith is a beautiful thing. Often, it is faith and hope that makes life worthwhile. It is very essential to teach the children about different religions from a young age so that they can develop faith in God. The Bible is full of great short stories that most of us are not aware of.
The Bible is divided into many other short books called The Book of the Bible. Each book is further divided into chapters and each chapter has sentences that are called verses.
- The Book, Verses and Chapters help people find specific parts of the whole Bible.
- The first book of the bible is called the Genesis, which ha
Top 25 Bible Stories And Bible Coloring Pages For Kids:
If you’re looking for some inspirational Bible coloring sheets, you will find our recommendations below. Bible stories coloring pages are a fun way to teach your child about the important Bible concepts and characters. Here are 25 bible coloring pictures for you to download.
These free bible coloring pages to print illustrate the notable events and stories from the Bible like Noah’s Ark, the birth of Jesus Christ, Johan and the Whale and the Golden Calf.
This coloring sheet displays the creation of the world by God.
- The Bible is the story of creation. God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh. He got everything into existence except the humans.
- Then He formed man from the dust of the ground and woman from the rib of the man.
2. Noah’s Ark:
Here is a coloring sheet of Noah’s art. God had asked Noah to build an ark to save the animals.
- God wanted Noah to preach and persuade people to repent their sins and save themselves from the coming flood by entering the ark.
- However, when the flood came, no one came to board the boat, except Noah and his family.
- After the rain stopped, Noah sent the birds to help him know when it was safe to leave the ark and live on the land again.
[ Read: Cross Coloring Pages ]
3. Coat Of Many Colors:
This coloring sheet shows Joseph is wearing his multi-colored coat. The story of Joseph is the longest in the Bible. One of the important parts of the story is Joseph’s dreams and the coat of many colors that his father gave him.
- Joseph was the favorite of this his father Jacob. One day, Jacob presented Joseph a beautiful multi-colored coat. His brothers were extremely jealous seeing their father give the coat to Joseph.
- His brothers then devised a plan to kill Joseph. However, instead of killing him, they sold him into slavery.
- He took the coat, tore it up and dipped in the blood to show that Joseph had been eaten by a wild animal.
This coloring sheet is taken from the exodus. Moses was one of the inhabitants of Egypt, who the Pharaoh tried to kill as a baby.
- However, Moses ended up growing up in the family of Pharaoh.
- While Moses was away from Egypt, God appeared in the form of a burning bush.
- He told him to return to the Pharaoh and lead the people of God to the Promised Land.
This coloring sheet shows Joshua and his friends blowing the trumpets and calling out to people to help them destruct the great wall of Jericho.
- The children of Israel were ready to possess the land that God had promised to them.
- The only obstacle in their way was the great walled city of Jericho.
- God then appeared to Joshua and told him to destroy the city. He told Joshua to walk around the city of Jericho one time a day for six days. On the seventh day, they would walk around the city seven times.
6. David And Goliath:
This coloring sheet is taken from the story of David and Goliath, one of the first stories children learn. The coloring sheet features both David and Goliath.
- The story begins when Goliath, a giant from the Philistine army challenges the Israelites for a duel.
- David was only a young boy at the time of the war. Yet he agreed to fight Goliath. David fought Goliath, not with sword, bow or arrow, but with a sling and rocks.
- The rock hit on Goliath’s forehead and he fell flat to the ground.
[ Read: David and Goliath Coloring Pages ]
This coloring sheet shows Jonah fights with a whale. Jonah was the son of Amiitai. He was called by God to preach repentance to Assyria. However, Jonah rebelled, as he did not want to preach to the pagans of Assyria.
- Johan tried to escape God’s plan by fleeing on a ship. However, Jonah was thrown overboard and was then swallowed by a huge fish.
- He then prayed to God to forgive him for running away. Later, the fish spit him out on the shoreline.
- Jonah then finally obeyed God’s command to preach repentance to the people of Assyria.