- Free Printable Grapes Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Banana Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To
- Free Printable Egg Coloring Pages For Toddlers
- 10 Vegetables Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Fun Carrots Coloring Pages To Try Out
An apple a day, keeps the doctor away – we all grew up listening to this saying. While most of us blindly believed in the saying too, many did not. But if you are a parent, let your kid know – that yes, an apple a day really does keep the doctor away!
It is a well-known fact that fruits are extremely beneficial. These juicy red fruits, specially, are loaded with minerals and vitamins that are essentially needed to stay healthy. While you insist your kid to enjoy this delicious snack every day, here is a fun way of getting your little one know more about this redilicious mighty fruit.
Top 20 Apple Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
Apples are responsible for giving your children the much needed energy to help them get through
Here are the top 20 apple coloring pages to print for your little one to enjoy:
1. I Am Apple:
This picture seems almost like the apple is introducing itself.
- This picture can be perfect to set the starting tone just right.
- The friendly-looking apple with a face will only make it fun and attractive for your kid to color this page.
2. Apple Starts With ‘A’:
This picture will help your child associate letter ‘A’ with Apple. Broad outlines make it ideal for young kids to color.
- Discuss how apple begins with letter A.
- Help your kid know about writing letter A.
- This picture is good for picture and letter association and identification.
3. Just An Apple:
This next picture is great for learning the basic shape and color of an apple.
- While your kid learns about an apple’s shape and color, you can help him learn the spelling too.
- This picture with broad outline is ideal to color for kids between the ages of 2-3 years.
[ Read: Grapes Coloring Pages ]
This next picture is an upgrade from the previous one.
- Now that your kid knows to identify an apple well, introduce the concept of singular and plural form.
- A bi-section of an apple will help your kid know more about how the fruit looks from inside.
5. Apple Tree:
The next picture will help your kid identify an apple tree. Apart from apples, it can help your kid learn to color a tree too.
- Your kid can use this picture as a number counting game.
- You can discuss about apple’s harvest time, about regions and countries where they are grown in abundance.
[ Read: Banana Coloring Pages ]
6. Draw And Color:
This picture can be fun to color.
- Help your kid learn to draw apple better by joining dots together in ascending order.
- This can be a good exercise to recapitulate numbers too.
7. Small And Capital ‘A’:
This picture is good way to help your kid differentiate between small and capital letters.
- Explain your kid that though capital ‘A’ and small ‘a’ are used differently, they both sound the same.
- This can be a good exercise to help your kid memorize the spelling of an apple.
[ Read: Vegetables Coloring Pages ]
8. Fresh Apple Pie:
This picture is sure to get your kid jump in joy if he loves apple pie.
- Help your kid associate ingredients and taste with food made from it.
- Next time you prepare apple pie, your kid surely will show some enthusiasm.
This picture can prove to be a good game of ‘Spot the Apple’.
- Teach your kid how all the fruits in the picture belong to the same food group but have different tastes.
- Apart from apple, this picture can help your kid learn a few things about other fruits too.
[ Read: Carrot Coloring Page ]
10. More Fruits With Faces:
The next picture is an upgrade of the last one.
- Introduces more varieties of fruits to your kid.
- The animated faces on every fruit’s face only add fun quotient to this picture.
11. Cat, Apple And Worm:
The picture up next can help your kid color multiple objects at the same time.
- Take this opportunity about sharing with your kid more information about apple worms.
- You must tell him about hygiene and the importance of washing fruits properly every time he has it.
12. Count the Apples:
This picture will teach your child to count the numbers correctly.
- He will become familiar with the number sixteen and the numerical order.
- Ask him to count aloud while he colors the apples so he can remember all the numbers.
- The Cookie Monster from Sesame Street will immediately attract your child’s attention to this coloring page.
[ Read: Egg Coloring Pages ]
13. Boy Atop Apple Tree:
Here is a picture of a boy sitting atop an apple tree enjoying an apple.
- Apples contain Vitamin C, healthy carbohydrates and other essential vitamins and minerals needed for a boost of energy.
- Once again, this picture can be used as a ‘count the apples’ game too.
14. Happy Apple:
Here is a cute picture for your younger kid to enjoy. This picture can help your kid learn about rainbow and its colors.
- The cute animated face makes it really attractive for younger kids to color the page.
- The little heart in the picture can actually be a good excuse to inform your kid that apples are great for a healthy heart too.
[ Read: Halloween Pumpkin Coloring Pages ]
15. Apple Falling From Tree:
Here is an apple tree again but with a different lesson. The picture shows an apple falling down from the tree.
- Use this picture to teach your kid about how apples fall on their own when they are fully ripe.
- You can also try and explain the concept of gravity to your kid. Briefly share the story of Newton’s Law of Gravity.
16. Bunnies Picking Apples:
Apple picking is a hobby for many, especially in those places where apples grow in abundance. Many also make fresh apple cider after pressing the apple pulp in a machine.
In this picture, we see two bunny rabbits are coming to pick the fully-grown apples on the tree. The tree is delighted to see the bunny rabbits bringing the ladder and baskets to do some apple picking. This apple tree is relieved to see the bunnies because they will lighten his burden by picking those apples. He will also get some good company!
There are minute details in the picture that will test your child’s observation powers. It will also sharpen his creativity and eye-hand coordination. Your child will also enjoy coloring this cute picture.He or she will surely smile after seeing this grinning apple tree.
17. Basket of Apples:
This basket of apples will give your child ample scope to practice coloring and shading. You can place a real apple in front of him to make the shading easier. Your little angel might need some guidance while coloring this picture accurately. Just don’t let him or stick to red while coloring the apples, a combination of green and yellow will also add a variety to the picture.
The basket can be colored in any color he or she wants, but dark brown will provide a perfect contrast to the red and greens of apples. Shading will add some texture to the otherwise plain looking apples.
Your child’s creativity and artistic skill will surely make this picture look larger than life!
18. Half-Eaten Apple:
Children enjoy watching cartoons on television, it keeps them glued to the television set for hours. You often think how to make them do something constructive and keep them away from consoles and TV at least for some hours. Here is the answer to your quest, just give them cartoon coloring pages, just like the one below.
This funny looking half-eaten apple which resembles a cartoon would make your child giggle. You can introduce coloring to your little one by using cartoon characters. Also make learning concepts easier and fun through cartoon characters.
Let your child use his imagination to color this apple in any shade he or she wants to use.
19. Little Apple Picker:
Your little one can easily associate with this picture of a tiny little girl picking apples. She is collecting the apples in the folds of her apron. Those red apples are so attractive that she can’t resist herself from taking a bite.
Your daughter will take special care while coloring the little apple pickers dress and hat and make her look even more adorable.
20. Little Apple Treats:
Children are usually excited whenever they see treats. Tiny apples dipped in caramel and attached to sticks tastes good does sound like a treat. Children love candies and ice-creams, they will also want to have these sweet treats. You can make these easily at home!
Coloring these apple treats will be a fun activity. Just notice the expression of delight on their little faces as they color this picture.
An apple a day is believed to prevent or delay millions of vascular deaths every year. Share all the goodness of an apple with your kid. Make these apple coloring sheets a medium of getting him closer to healthy living.
And if by the end of these free printable apple coloring pages online, your kid asks for a fruity apple shake, go ahead and make him drink his glass of goodness.
Share your kid’s experiences with these apple coloring pictures and your feedback with us below.