- Free Printable Get Well Soon Coloring Pages To Keep Your Toddler Busy
- Free Printable Family Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages For Toddlers
- 10 Best Police & Police Car Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 10 Letter D Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
A visit to the doctor is something most kids do not look forward to! However, the nurses present in the hospital make the journey a little more comfortable because they greet patients with warmth and smiles.
Nurses play an indispensable role to play in the medical profession. They help doctors in their treatment procedures and ensure that the patients are taken care of properly in a hospital. Therefore, this set of nurse coloring sheets will definitely make your child respect and appreciate the job they perform on a daily basis.
The 10 Best Nurse Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
These nurse coloring pages printable will teach your kid about the important role played by a nurse in a hos
1. A Smiling Nurse:
The picture showcases a smiling nurse with a tray in her hand.
- This picture is apt if your kid has just begun learning how to color.
- Also tell your kid that nursing is one of the largest growing professions in the world.
[ Read: Doctor Coloring Pages ]
2. Nurse Takes Patients List:
This picture brings to light the fact that nurses keep a tab on the progress of the patients they are in-charge of.
- Your kid will learn to color within specified lines with this picture.
- Nurses comprise of over 50% of hospital staff and provide the most care to patients.
3. Friendly Female Nurses:
The picture showcases a female nurse taking care of her patient.
- Your kid will be able to relate to the care provided by the nurse, especially if she was hospitalized and received the same care.
- Once colored, this can be used as a poster for your kid’s room.
[ Read: Community Helpers Coloring Pages ]
4. Nurse Carrying A Tray Of Food:
This picture showcases a nurse carrying a tray of food from the cafeteria.
- Your kid might require assistance with this picture because it contains a number of added elements.
- There are around four times more nurses than there are doctors.
[ Read: Grandparents Day Coloring Pages ]
5. ‘N’ For Nurse:
This image showcases a cute nurse rushing to tend to her patient in the ward.
- Your kid will learn to associate the letter ‘N’ with the word ‘Nurse’.
- This picture is apt for children who are learning the letters of the alphabet in school.
6. Nurse With Medicine Tray:
This picture highlights a nurse standing with a tray of medication.
- The page will increase your child’s attention to detail owing to the minute elements in it.
- Learning about medicines is one of the prime things nurses have to do.
- Tell your kids about medicines and how they are used to cure diseases. You may find your child saying he or she wants to become a nurse!
[ Read: Holiday Coloring Pages ]
7. Nurse With Kid:
This picture shows a nurse taking care of an injured kid.
- You might have to check if your kid is indeed doing a good job owing to the complexity of the image.
- Nine million children visit emergency room worldwide every year – a reason why nurses are appreciated and in demand.
8. Nurse With Babies:
This picture showcases a nurse carrying two babies – one on each arm.
- Your kid will be able to relate to the two bundles of joy on the nurse’s arms.
- You can show him a picture when he was a kid just after being born.
- Your child is young to understand childbirth process. Its better you tell him a sweet story of his childhood which includes a nurse, if there are any.
[ Read: Lalaloopsy Coloring Pages ]
9. Nurse Checking Temperature:
This picture shows how a nurse checks a patient’s temperature with a thermometer.
- Your kid should be allowed to experiment with different colors to make this picture interesting.
- You can explain how the mercury in thermometers aid nurses to check if the patient still has fever or not.
[ Read: Bubble Guppies Coloring Pages ]
10. Nurse Taking Care Of Sick Cat:
This coloring page showcases a nurse giving a sick cat a tonic to feel better.
- This picture is apt for children who have been coloring for quite some time.
- There are many nurses who work part time in order to take care of their families as well.
We hope these free printable nurse coloring pages online will introduce your kid to the world of nurses and make him or her appreciate their role in our society. You can also create your own nurse coloring book for your kid.
Let us know if your kid truly enjoyed these nurse coloring pages free to print.