- Free Printable Disney Christmas Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
- Free Printable ‘Christmas Stocking’ Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 25 Fun Ninja Turtles Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love to Do
- Top 25 Easter Coloring Pages for Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Cross Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
Christmas is a festival celebrated with unparalleled frenzy and joy all across the world. Every year the houses are decorated with beautiful lights and ornaments to capture the essence of the festival.
Christmas is one of the most special times of the year for kids. They love playing with snow, making Christmas cards and decorating Christmas trees.
Top 25 Christmas Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
Cheer your child this holiday season with Christmas coloring sheets. Here is an amazing collection of Christmas coloring pictures to keep your children occupied, while you are engaged in preparations before the Christmas.
1. Merry Christmas Sign:
“Merry Christmas” signs are the most popular Christmas decoration.
- Greet your guests this Christmas with a well-decorated “Merry Christmas” sign.
- Here is a simple Merry Christmas sign coloring sheet for your kids to work on a winter afternoon. This coloring sheet will surely get your child into the holiday spirit.
- You can also print out these sheets on stock paper to create a Christmas card.
[ Read: Disney Christmas Coloring Pages ]
2. Santa Clause:
Bring some Christmas cheer in your house with this Santa Clause coloring page.
- This Santa in his jolly outfit is looking a bit drab.
- Ask your child to add some color to make him look cheerful.
- This coloring sheet will surely excite your little ones and will keep them in their best behavior as they eagerly await Santa’s visit.
- Santa Claus is the most popular Christmas figure. It is believed that Santa provides gifts to obedient children only at the end of the Holiday season.
Get your child in the holiday spirit with this reindeer coloring sheet.
- These reindeers’ are walking through a cool winter snow to pull the Santa’s sleigh.
- Bring life to his cheery scene and then display their work to bring cheer to any area of your house.
- Who does your child think they are? Are they Rudolph’s friends? Let your child decide that as he colors the sheet.
- Ask your child to use red for the reindeer’s nose, brown to accentuate his fur and marigold for their jingling bell.
4. Candy Cane:
Bring good tidings and cheer to your house with this coloring sheet.
- It features candy canes, the festive treats and decorative ornaments of Christmas. They provide a cheerful look to the garden, entrance and fireplace.
- Make sure your child uses red, green and white crayons for coloring this sheet.
- You can also hang up this coloring sheet as a decoration on the Christmas tree.
[ Read: Christmas Ornament Coloring Pages ]
Wreaths are classic Christmas decoration to welcome guests to your house.
- A wreath is made by combining flower, plants, feathers and even fruits with a wreath wire.
- This beautiful wreath with its holly, jingle bells and candies makes this coloring sheet hard to resist.
- It will also get your child more excited for the Christmas season. Cut the wreath out to use it as a decoration all holiday long.
6. Mickey Mouse Celebrating Christmas:
This coloring sheet features Mickey Mouse dressed as Santa Clause.
- It looks like he is all set to deliver the gifts to all his young fans.
- Mickey Mouse is the most popular cartoon character of all time. Your kid will love seeing their favorite cartoon character in a different form.
- Mickey Mouse accessories, pencil box and more are also very popular with kids.
7. Christmas Tree:
This coloring sheet features a beautifully decorated Christmas tree with gifts waiting underneath.
- We’re sure you and your child will have a great time filling some festive colors to the branches of this coloring sheet.
- The Christmas tree is the most important tradition of this festival. People purchase ready-made ornaments or prepare at home to adorn their tree.
- The intricate details in this coloring sheet will also strengthen your child’s motor skills.
Stockings are a must-have for the Christmas season. They are often used to beautify the fireplace.
- This coloring sheet features a simple stocking bursting with goodies for the kids.
- The message “Merry Christmas” is written on it. Tell your preschooler to practice writing this message before coloring the sheet. This will improve their handwriting skills.
- Make sure they use the right color and stay inside the lines while coloring this stocking.
[ Read: Christmas Stocking Coloring Page ]
9. Gingerbread Girl:
This Gingerbread girl coloring sheet is sure to bring a smile on your child’s face.
- Make sure they use brightest of shades to make this adorable gingerbread girl stand out.
- You can also use some glitter glue to decorate it once it is colored.
- Gingerbread is a perfect way to start the Christmas celebration.
- People often bake gingerbread and hang on the Christmas tree as a decoration. The aroma of gingerbread lasts even after the holidays are over.
Christmas carols are a must during the holiday season.
- Your child will surely enjoy coloring in the carolers as they sing on a cold winter night.
- A Christmas carol is a song based on the theme of Christmas. The carols are based on medieval chord pattern, which give them their uniquely characteristic musical sound.
- After coloring the sheet, sing along a few Christmas carols with your child.
This Christmas coloring sheet features a happy snowman.
- A snowman is built with three snowballs- one for the upper body, one for the lower body and another to form the head.
- A snowman is usually decorated with pebbles, carrot, hat and muffler to make them appear like humans.
- This snowman, with his tiny hat, carrot nose and sweet smile will surely feed your child’s imagination. Tell them to bring out their crayons and give this happy person some colors.
- The snowman is usually white in color, but you can add some color on his face and clothes to make it look different.
12. Jingle Bells:
Get your child all excited for the Christmas season with this jingle bell coloring sheet.
- Jingle bell is a hollow, cup shaped acoustic resonator, which vibrates upon being struck.
- It is used widely during the holiday season.
- The bells are rung four times a day before midnight and then at the midnight to mark the beginning of Christmas.
- This coloring sheet will also make a great decoration to show off at the Christmas party.
[ Read: Easter Egg Coloring Pages ]
13. Gingerbread House:
Get your child ready for a season of candy architecture with this gingerbread-house coloring sheet.
- This delicious gingerbread coloring sheet just needs a little color to look amazing.
- This coloring sheet might even inspire your child to make his own gingerbread.
- You can also treat your child to a delicious gingerbread after coloring this sheet.
14. Mary With Jesus:
This is an adorable coloring sheet of Mary with baby Jesus.
- Christmas is an annual commemoration of the birth of Jesus.
- Explain the teachings of Jesus as your child colors this sheet.
15. Children Decorating The House:
This coloring sheet is sure to bring some festive cheer in the house.
- It features some kids decorating their house door with a beautiful garland.
- We are sure your kindergartners will enjoy adding color to this cool scene.
- Christmas decoration brightens the house with holiday cheer. Both kids and adults participate actively in decorating the house.
- This coloring sheet might even inspire them to help you with the Christmas decoration. Or why don’t you make a door garland with your kids’ help?
This coloring sheet features Mistletoe, an important symbol of Christmas.
- It symbolizes the grandeur and cheerful atmosphere of Christmas.
- Mistletoe is a plant that grows on willow and apple trees. The tradition of hanging mistletoe in the house goes back to the ancient times. It is supposed to possess magical power, which brings good luck and wards off the evil spirits.
- Mistletoe also symbolizes love and friendship.
[ Read: Easter Coloring Pages ]
17. Santa Carrying Gifts:
This coloring sheet features a jolly Santa carrying a big bag full of gifts and presents for the little kids on the Christmas Eve.
- Make sure your child has his green crayons ready to add some more cheer to this coloring sheet.
- This coloring sheet is perfect to add a festive flair to your home.
18. Kids Decorating Christmas Tree:
It looks like these kids are having a gala time decorating their Christmas tree.
- Let your child color this cute brother-sister duo as they put the final touches on their festive tree.
- This coloring sheet is also a great way to teach your kid about the important symbols of Christmas.
- It will also give your child a chance to strengthen his or her fine motor skills. You can also add glitter and sequins for an extra oomph.
19. Christmas Card:
Bring holiday cheer to someone special with this Christmas card coloring sheet.
- This coloring sheet is ideal for creating your own Christmas greeting card and party invitations.
- It will keep your kids entertained while allowing them to show their creative side.
- Print this coloring sheet on card stock paper to create a homemade Christmas greeting card.
- Fold the card into half and decorate with colored sparkles and stickers to make it look more appealing.
20. The Night Before Christmas:
Share this classic Christmas poem with your kids with the coloring sheet.
- This coloring sheet is perfect for indoor Christmas activity.
- Your child will happily color the sleepy mouse and cat as you read the poem to him.
- You can also print out this coloring sheet to gift your child as a Christmas present.
[ Read: Disney Easter Coloring Pages ]
21. Christmas Ornaments:
The advent of December marks the beginning of the Christmas preparation.
- Christmas ornaments form an integral part of Christmas celebration.
- If your child is eager to help you with the Christmas decoration, make him use his creative energy on this Christmas ornament coloring sheet.
- This coloring sheet features all the ornaments used for decorating a Christmas tree.
- Once your child has colored, ask him to make his own designs on the blank side of the sheet.
- Print out this coloring sheet and use some glitter, glue and markers to create lovely ornaments. Frame the picture or cut it out to hang on the Christmas tree.
22. Christmas Sleigh:
This Santa sleigh-coloring sheet is sure to intrigue your child.
- It features Santa and little elf riding on a sleigh piled with gifts.
- It is believed that Santa arrives every year riding on his sleigh to deliver gifts to the young kids.
- Hand over this coloring sheet to your child while he counts the days to the merriest holiday of the year.
- Ask your child to review the shapes he sees in this sheet after he is done coloring it.
23. Christmas Eve:
This coloring sheet captures the anticipation and excitement of the Christmas Eve.
- It shows a living room, a decorated Christmas tree, stocking, mantelpiece and two inquisitive kids waiting patiently for the morning.
- There are many details in a coloring sheet that will teach your child to practice staying within the lines. This will form the foundation of early learning in your kids.
24. Christmas Elf:
This little elf is working hard to get the toys ready for Christmas.
- Once he is done, he will present it to one of the little kids. Ask your child to help him in his task by coloring this sheet.
- As your child colors the sheet, ask him what he would want this elf to make for him. Present it with the desired gift this Christmas.
- You can also color this sheet with your child to enjoy some quality time.
25. Christmas Gifts:
This coloring sheet features a pile of Christmas presents.
- Your child will have fun decorating this.
- His imagination will run wild as he’ll think about the gifts in these huge boxes. It will also help him with shape recognition.
- Ask your child to use unusual color combinations to make the wrapping stand out.
Print out these free printable Christmas coloring pages online to embellish and decorate them with glitters, crayons, paints and crayons. Then decorate your house with these Christmas coloring pages free to print or create colorful cards.
You can also display your child’s work in your house by creating your own Christmas coloring book. This will encourage him to work more on these coloring sheets. Hope you liked the article. Do not forget to leave us a comment below.