- Free Printable Letter ‘G’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Free Printable Letter L Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Letter D Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Letter ‘S’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Top 10 Letter A Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
‘Y’ the second last alphabet, is phonetically similar to two words, ‘why’ and ‘vie’. In order to help them learn this letter and the different words spelt with it you can use some interesting coloring page activities.
Letter Y Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
The letter y coloring sheets listed below are suitable for children of different age groups. We hope you and your kids have fun working with these letter y coloring pages free printable for your preschoolers.
1. Sail A Yacht:
In this page, kids will learn some new words while coloring.
- A pretty yacht is sailing. You can tell kids about this type of boat and teach a bit about sailing.
- There is also a box of yoghurt, with lots of fruits in it. Once the kids finish coloring, let them have some yummy yoghurt as a treat.
[ Read: Alphabet Coloring Pages ]
2. Learning Cases:
The letter Y is written in capital and small case. Ask kids to practice writing them till they get it perfect.
- The word yak, spelt with Y is also there.
- Children can learn to spell and write it as they color the cute yak standing on the side.
3. Its Play Time:
Now we have the yo-yo ball which all kids love playing with.
- A large Y is printed here and the ball hanging from the string looks like the letter ‘O’, thus spelling ‘yo’
- The cartoonish character, playing with the ball, can be colored creatively.
[ Read: Letter L Coloring Pages ]
4. Roll The Yarn:
Yarn is another word that is spelt with Y.
- The complete sentence is written here, which children must learn and practice writing.
- The picture of a lady with a sewing kit, funny mouth and a yarn ball in hand is hilarious. It can be painted using several colors.
- The letter Y is also here in capital and small case, along with a dotted line for easy writing practice.
[ Read: Letter M Coloring Pages ]
5. The Smiling Yak:
Here’s a funny yak with big eyes and a smiling face.
- Tell the kids about the animal and teach them to spell it.
- You can also, participate with your kid and help him or her color this picture.
6. Color The Letters:
With this activity, your child will learn to distinguish capital Y from small y.
- It will develop concentration, patience and controlled coloring.
- All the capital Y, when colored will form a large Y on the sheet.
[ Read: Letter N Coloring Page ]
7. Angry Birds Page:
An angry bird is here to make things interesting for kids.
- Kids will learn the word yellow, spelt with Y.
- They have to color the angry bird yellow and practice writing the sentence given here.
8. Find And Color:
In the huge Y drawn on this page, there are several objects spelt with Y.
- There’s a yak, yacht, yo yo ball and yarn.
- Ask your kid to find the objects and color them innovatively.
- The flowery pattern in the background will also make for a great coloring task.
[ Read: Letter H Coloring Pages ]
9. Spring Time:
Kids will be able to admire the beauty of nature in this page.
- A yard with pretty flowers gives ample scope to kids for creative coloring.
- A capital Y and a small Y are also here, along with the word yard. So kids will practice writing them and the spelling of yard.
[ Read: Letter G Coloring Pages ]
10. Learn With Pictures:
There are a lot of images and words in this page which kids can learn.
- This page is suitable for children who can read and color pictures in a detailed manner.
- Yawn, yell, yarn and yard are the words written on the page, along with the letter Y in capital, small and cursive writing style.
With all these free printable letter y coloring pages online and craft tasks, your child will surely learn all about the letter Y and remember many words at the end of the activities.
Do let us know which of these letter y pictures to color was your child’s favorite!