- Free Printable Diego Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
- Free Printable Nickelodeon Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Looney Tunes Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Sonic The Hedgehog Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Super Mario Coloring Pages To Keep Your Little One Engaged
Coloring pages based on cartoons are very popular with younger kids. They help develop motor skills and concentration in young children.
“Bubble Guppies” is a preschool children’s television series produced by Nickelodeon. The series revolves around the adventures of the mermaid kids. They live in an undersea world known as Bubbletucky and visit a preschool run by Mr. Grouper.
Top 15 Bubble Guppies Coloring Pages For Kids:
Here are 10 Bubble Guppies coloring pages free for your kids. The article includes popular characters from this television series like Molly, Deema, Oona, Goby and several other characters.
The cute, little child you see here is Gil, t
- Gil is an extremely energetic child. His upbeat energy and insatiable curiosity are infectious and he always encourages his other friends to join the adventure.
- Gill has peachy skin, blue eyes, hair, and dark green, patterned tail. Ask your child to use these colors for coloring this sheet.
[ Read: Diego Coloring Pages ]
This coloring sheet features Molly, the musical female guppy and the leader of the gang. Molly totally loves singing, as you can see in this coloring sheet.
- Molly co-hosts the singing shows with Gil. She makes it a point to turn the camera and talk to the audience, ensuring that they stay at the center of the action.
- Molly is kind and helpful and is good friends with all the guppies.
Here is a coloring sheet of Deema guppy with a personality as big as her hair. Ask your little one to use peach for Deema’s skin, yellow for the hair, orange for the tail and blue for the eyes. Make sure they keep the background blue.
- Deema is an energetic guppy who loves to be the center of attraction.
- She loves to crack jokes and make others laugh.
[ Read: Little Red Riding Hood Coloring Pages ]
This is Nonny, the brainy and overly calm guppy of the gang. He is a peach-skinned merman with orange hair and green eyes. He is always shown wearing blue scuba glasses, just like you see in the picture.
- Nonny is a quiet child and is not much inclined in doing physical activities.
- His willingness to keep trying along with the encouragement from his friends often leads him to victory at the end.
[ Read: Duck Coloring Pages ]
Here is a coloring sheet of Oona, a sweet, gentle and sincere little guppy. Ask your child to color this sweet girl in purple, her signature color.
- Oona is an empathetic child and is well aware of other’s emotions. She is often the first one to notice when someone is not feeling good.
- Oona is very fond of plant and flowers and loves to water them.
The cute, little wide-eyed guppy you see here is Goby. Goby has dark brown skin, indigo hair and brown eyes. His wavy blue tail has purple stripes.
- Goby is a creative child with an offbeat imagination. He loves telling stories, putting on new costumes and talking in silly voices.
- Goby is outgoing, smart and creative. This adventurous little child loves to bring his friends together for some imaginative play.
[ Read: Mickey Mouse Coloring Pages ]
7. Mr. Grouper:
The cute fish you see here is no ordinary fish. He is Mr. Grouper, the friendly and funny preschool teacher.
- Grouper admires the Guppies’ intelligence and encourages them to work more on it.
- He is a positive person and sees every day as an opportunity for discovery.
8. Bubbly Puppy:
This is an adorable coloring sheet of Bubble Puppy, the rambunctious pet of Gil. It seems like this cute puppy is waiting to be colored. Ask your kid to fill his image with vibrant shades.
- Bubbly Puppy is a boisterous little puppy with a fish tail.
- He loves playing games that involve him popping a bubble.
[ Read: Angry Birds Coloring Pages ]
9. Little Fish:
Here is a coloring sheet of Little Fish, the preschool Greek Chorus. The fishes are orange in color with small black eyes and tiny fins.
- These little fishes get easily delighted and amused. They swim to school with the guppies and accompany them in their musical shows.
- The Little Fish appear at the beginning of each episode announcing the title of the episode.
10. Guppies Gang:
The six characters you see in the coloring sheet are the main characters in the show. These guppies love to play and swim together. The coloring sheet includes:
- Molly, the natural leader.
- Gill, the turbocharged guppy.
- Deema, the drama queen.
- Oona, the cute guppy.
- Nonny, the cautious guppy.
- Bubbly Puppy, the class pet and.
- Grouper, the “best teacher in the world”.
11. Gil And Molly:
Here is a coloring sheet of Gil and Molly. The two are closer than any other guppies in the gang and are often seen next to one another.
- Gil and Molly are best friends and co-host all musical shows. The duo usually sings pop songs in the show.
- It is suggested that Molly has a crush on Gil.
[ Read: Alvin And The Chipmunks Coloring Pages ]
12. Gil With Puppy:
This coloring sheet features Gill with his beloved Bubbly Puppy.
- Bubbly Puppy is very loyal to Gil.
- Bubbly Puppy loves it when Gil throws Bubble Bites in the air so that he can catch it in his mouth.
13. Gil And Goby:
The cute duo you see here is Goby and Gil.
- Goby and Gill are extremely close to each other and see each other as brother. They always play together and never leave each other’s side.
- Both Goby and Gil share similar interests like dancing, fooling around and helping people. They also walk to school together.
14. Deema And Oona:
Like Gil and Goby, Deema and Oona are also very close to each other.
- Both of them love animals and flowers and spend their spare time feeding and playing with their pets.
- These two guppies share a good bond despite their different personalities.
15. Molly With Mr. Grouper:
Here is Molly with her favorite teacher Mr. Grouper.
- Grouper is very fond of his students and always encourages them to pursue their dreams.
- Explain the importance of teachers in a child’s life while your kid colors the sheet.
You can also save these sheets in a form of bubble guppies coloring book. You just need a printer, watercolors and crayon sets to get your kids started. Print as many copies you want so that your kids can devote their free times to color these bubble guppies coloring sheets.
Hope your kids enjoyed these free printable Bubble Guppies coloring pages online. Happy coloring!