- Free Printable Little Red Riding Hood Coloring Pages your Little Ones Will Love To Color
- Free Printable Barney Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Seahorse Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 15 Bubble Guppies Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 20 Beautiful Cinderella Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
From fables to fairy tales, children love interpreting the cartoon characters in the best possible way they like. Bracing their minds to sharpen their innovative skills is how you can develop your kid’s thinking ability. This can be done by giving them to color their favorite cartoon.
Coloring is not only fun for kids, but also has its own benefits. Here are few advantages of coloring:
- Develops creativity
- Ensures hand-eye coordination skills
- Increases concentration
- Proper color coordination
- Builds confidence
Tame your kid’s restless mind with color as here are few peter pan coloring pages to print which will ensure your kid has a fabulous time splurging on co
Top 15 Best Peter Pan Coloring Pages For Kids:
Check out top 15 amazing Peter Pan coloring sheets and give your kid the chance to discover his creative side:
1. Peter Pan With Jane:
This picture shows how the magical character Peter Pan holds Jane while they fly – a friendship that they both cherish.
- This picture is apt for children who are just beginning to learn how to color within specified lines.
- The story of Peter Pan and Jane depicts true friendship. This can help your kid understand that girls and boys can actually be friends.
2. Peter Pan Floating On A Cloud:
Flying high in the sky on a cloud is the hero of Tomorrowland – Peter Pan as seen in the picture.
- Peter Pan embarks on a number of adventures throughout the book series – flying to places that mere mortals only dream about.
- Give your kid the creative liberty to choose the colors he wants.
[ Read: Curious George Coloring Pages ]
3. Peter Pan Holding Wendy, With John And Michael Falling From Sky:
With a background of the Big Ben in London, this picture shows how Peter Pan holds on to Wendy, while John and Michael fall from the night sky.
- The picture can get quite complicated because of the various elements involved. But your kid will be exposed to coloring geometric shapes (the buildings).
- You can teach your kids to make the right color choices if they are confused while coloring.
4. Peter Pan With Tinkerbell:
Flying high in the sky smiling at each other are Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.
- Tinkerbell, the fairy, helps Peter Pan on his adventures. She is also extremely protective of him.
- The picture will ensure that your kid colors within the specified lines.
[ Read: Handy Manny Coloring Pages ]
5. Peter Pan Sprinkles Pixie Dust:
The picture shows Peter Pan sprinkling pixie dust on his close friends to enable them to fly again.
- This picture is apt for children who are above the age of 6 years.
- Peter Pan is fond of the Darlings and keeps them as his close friends.
6. Peter Pan Close-Up:
This shows the origin of Peter Pan’s character and highlights his features prominently.
- Give your kid a chance to create his own interpretation of Peter Pan through colors.
- Develop creativity by allowing your kid to add sparkles and glitters to enhance the look of the picture.
7. Captain Hook Fighting With Peter Pan:
The picture relates to the villain Captain Hook and the hero Pater Pan.
- Captain Hook is Peter Pan’s arch nemesis, as it was the latter’s doing that caused him to lose one of his hands.
- The complexity of the picture will be a good challenge for your kid to advance his coloring skills.
[ Read: Alvin And The Chipmunks Coloring Pages ]
8. Peter Pan With Kids Dressed As Animals:
The picture here is how Peter Pan actually was a savior to all those kids who were trapped because of Captain Hook.
- This picture shows Peter Pan’s love towards animals.
- Let your kids have a fun time identifying the animals sketched here.
9. Peter Pan With Other Cartoon Characters:
This picture shows Tinkerbell, Wendy, Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Crocodile.
- You can give your kid a brief introduction on the characters in the picture to make it more relatable.
- These Peter Pan coloring pictures, once colored, can be cut out and used as fridge decorations by attaching magnets to them.
10. Peter Pan With Tinkerbell:
This image here shows a girl enacting Peter Pan’s role and Tinkerbell being played by a small man.
- Peter Pan is in search of his shadow in this picture.
- Give your child the chance to use paints in addition to color pencils or crayons.
[ Read: Princess Peach Coloring Pages ]
11. Peter Pan Anchors The Ship:
The picture shows Peter Pan as the new Captain.
- Explains the concept of happily ever after as we see Peter Pan taking over from Captain Hook’s position.
- Show your kid a picture of a pirate ship to help him understand the color scheme.
12. Peter Pan And Wendy Over The Hill:
This picture here shows how Peter Pan and Wendy overhear Captain Hook’s conspiracy.
- Captain Hook and Peter Pan share an adversarial relationship with the former always plotting the downfall of the latter.
- Teach your child the art of mixing primary colors with other colors in the palate to create nature hues.
[ Read: Lalaloopsy Coloring Pages ]
13. Peter Pan Thinking:
This picture shows Peter Pan thinking of solutions to his issues.
- Peter Pan also finds himself contemplating about his plight throughout the series.
- Darken the contours of the picture to ensure that your kid colors within the lines.
14. Peter Pan Cast Movie Poster:
The picture here brings together all characters in one poster.
- Introduce all the characters to your kid and tell him the story of the classic Disney fable.
- Help your kid to color the picture if he finds difficulty in painting as there are many characters in the one.
[ Read: Despicable Me Coloring Pages ]
15. Peter Pan Clapping:
The picture here shows how Peter Pan asks kids to clap hands for the well being of Tinkerbell.
- Help your kids to fill colors in the empty space and focus on the beautiful friendship that Peter Pan and Tinkerbell share. Teach them the value of strong bonds.
- You can use the colored picture as a poster later.
These free printable Peter Pan coloring pages online will surely engage your child’s mind and help them develop a sense of focus and concentration along with brewing their imagination power. The characters that they watch on television come alive when you allow your kid to use a range of bright hues.
You can surprise your kid by giving them this gift of Peter Pan coloring book!
Don’t forget to share your views by commenting below.